The INRD, in partnership with CN Rail and all major Ocean Carrier Alliances, offers international container service connecting Indianapolis to Asia and Europe.
Service to our terminal at Senate Avenue in Indianapolis bypasses Chicago, avoiding terminal congestion and costly drayage to/from central Indiana and the Ohio Valley.
The Asia service utilizes the ports of Prince Rupert and Vancouver, which are 2.5 days closer to key Asian ports compared to southern California.
Advantages to Indiana and Ohio Valley shippers:
- Faster transit times to/from Asia through western Canada ports.
- Avoids U.S. west coast port disruptions and congestion.
- Bypasses Chicago congestion and high drayage costs.
- Terminal is easily accessed by all major highways.
- Personalized local service.
To learn more about CN’s Intermodal network:
CN Interactive System Map: